6 month discount - $6500 month
Terms: The rent includes all utilities, high speed internet, water, parking, electricity allowance (up to $300 a month). No additional charges apart from a one time $350 move out cleaning fee (subtracted from deposit). Pets incur an additional $300 per month pet rent per pet. Some breed restrictions apply.
This well appointed 3 bed Townhome is in a great location next to the major medical centers, mins from downtown, public transportation and trendy dining and living areas with a Short 15 minute uber to the airport.
- Luxurious King + Queen Memory foam mattresses, ultra high quality cotton
sheets & microfiber blankets
- Fully Upgraded kitchen with stainless appliances, large open dining
area with seating up to 10
- living room - 65” 4k tv with Netflix
- Bedrooms - 50” 4k Tv with Netflix.
- Blazing fast wifi (up to 500 mbps)
- Free garage parking for 2 cars, additional street parking available for 1 car.
- Self checkin property
What our guests think:
"Nice place. Friendly and helpful hosts. Access to major roads to go and do things, but also local places for quite walks and great things to see. I ate at places that were close enough to walk to and places that were ready “just for the locals” thanks to the directions and helpful suggestions of my hosts. They made the stay both comfortable and adventurous without being overwhelming or controlling. They are helpful but also respectful of my privacy. Thanks for being such great people!!!"
- Christopher -
"Great place, wonderful hospitality."
- Trevor -
“Muchas gracias por su hospitalidad, disfrutamos mucho nuestra estancia con ustedes. Esperamos volver pronto. Tienen su casa en Monterrey!! Con cariño”
Moni & Joy -
Cleaning COVID Protocols
We are committed to Enhanced Cleaning Protocol, which is designed to provide guests with a living space that is properly sanitized and cleaned to accommodate COVID-19 guidelines. Our units are always disinfected, sanitized, and thoroughly cleaned between guest bookings. CLEANLINESS is a high priority for our units!
You agree that you are booking in goodwill with your host and you will not attempt to damage your host’s business because you are unhappy with a ruling by Airbnb or the hosts in the event that you experience anything dissatisfying in regards to your stay or if you lose a claim or grievance in a resolution due to not following the Airbnb, community, and the host's house rules.
Guest will have access to the entire House, amenities, laundry room, living rooms, and all the household amenities. Smart codes will be provided to access the house via the front door.
Baby gear available for rent through our partnership with BabyQuip, the airbnb of baby gear for travel.
This is a quiet and safe neighborhood that's near all the action.
Quickly becoming the hot spot for navy families and folks moving to the area, it's still close to downtown and only a few blocks from the nearest beach.
Centrally located and easy to access all major highways you and your family will enjoy staying at this quite luxurious townhome minutes to downtown Dallas and major medical centers.
Getting around / Local points of interest:
- 10 mins walk to Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital - Dallas
- Baylor Scott & White Hospital, Collins Family Bridge of Hope
- 5 mins to Baylor University Medical Center - Roberts Hospital Dallas
- Baylor Labor and Delivery room
- 8 mins walk to Dallas Theological Seminary
- 10 mins to Downtown Dallas
- 5 mins drive to Dallas museum of art
- 3 mins walk to bus stop on Ross street
- 10 mins to Criswell College
- 13 mins drive to parkland memorial hospital
- 11 mins drive to UT southwestern Medical Center
- 11 mins drive to Williams P. Clements JR University Hospital
- 17 mins to Dallas Love International Airport
- 5 mins to 3 different parks
Cross streets: Ross street and N washington Ave
City, St, Zip: Dallas, Texas, 75204