CHBO Complete Property
A 3-bedroom stylish, professionally designed condo - minutes away from all hospitals around the Texas Medical Center including The Woman's Hospital of Texas, Texas Children's Hospital, Houston Methodist Hospital, Houston Methodist Training Center, and Michael E DeBakey Medical Center with convenient access to the bus route - 13min bus + 1 minute walk from condo. 5 minutes away from the NRG Stadium (home of the HOUSTON TEXANS and Houston Livestock Show and RODEO) or 15min walk. Also less than 10 mins away from Rice University, University of Houston and Texas Southern University, 15min from the Houston Zoo, Museum of Natural Science, Children's Museum and downtown Houston.
Master bedroom with a king bed, 2nd bedroom with a queen bed, and 3rd bedroom with 2 twin beds that can be converted to a king bed and an multi-purpose Ottoman that can be converted into an extra twin bed. Enough sleeping for a family of 7 + a baby/toddler or 4/5 colleagues.
Amenities: swimming pool, tennis courts, washer/dryer, security system, code to open front door lock, 24/7 check-in, fully furnished, smart TV with all streaming apps, work-from-home space in all rooms for remote working, fully equipped kitchen (all cookware, dishware, cutlery, utensils, blender, coffee maker, microwave, toaster, etc).The condominium complex is gated with code access and the building in which the unit is located has a main entrance with key-entry. The key will be provided in a lockbox opposite the main office.
- Flexible pricing either daily, weekly, or monthly - only book what you want without worrying about whether it fits into weeklong or monthly boxes.
- All utilities including internet are inclusive.
- House-keeping every week or every 2 weeks at a reasonable cost (optional)
- Free and secure parking (gated community) - dedicated covered parking spot and free uncovered parking for guests
MORE DETAILED DESCRIPTION:
3-bedroom spacious condo on the ground floor (no stairs). 2-tiered security access - key access to building and code needed to access to condo protected with ADT security system.
- 6 seater dining & 2 bar stools. Snacks and water for arrival day.
- Sitting room with sofa set & 3 ottomans, side tables, remote controlled lights and 2022 latest Alexa-enabled-voice-command smart 65inch TV, boardgames & playing cards for night-in family fun :-)
- A covered patio with sitting area for a good break outside.
- All bedrooms have working desks for the adults to work remotely or catch-up on emails, kids to do homework, draw, color or play on their laptops + touch on/off side lamps with embedded USD charging.
- Master bedroom has a King size bed plenty of storage + walk-in closet, a 5 in 1 ottoman to be used for sitting, lounging (multiple positions), or as an extra twin bed with self-contained bathroom.
- An option baby cot / toddler bed to be assembled upon request
- 2nd bedroom (my daughter's purple room :D) has a queen size bed, closet with access to the patio.
- 3rd bedroom has 2 twin XL beds that can be converted into another king size bed
- The 2nd and 3rd room share a bathroom.
- Bathroom have both bathtub and shower, fully stocked with body-wash, conditioner, shampoo and hand soap, white fresh towels, face towels & black make-up towels, hairdryers, make-up wipes, toilet paper, toothbrushes, etc
Medical: Med to Long term stay at negotiable rates (send an enquiry) | Whether you are a travelling nurse, medical student, or have a patient for treatment/recovery, you will be just a few minutes away...
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas: 6 mins, ~2miles
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital: 6 mins, ~ 2miles
- Houston Methodist Josie Roberts Building: 6 mins, ~2miles
- Texas Medical Center: 9mins, ~2.7miles
- Texas Children's Hospital: 9mins, ~2.7miles
- St. Luke's Baylor Medical Center: 9mins, ~2.7miles
- Baylor Medicine at McNair Campus: 8mins, ~ 2.5miles
- Michael E DeBakey Va Medical Center: 10mins, ~2.8miles
- MD Anderson Campus: 8mins, 2.5miles
- Baylor College of Medicine: 10mins, ~3miles
Entertainment: Just a 10-15min walk away, Catch your favorite basketball or football team at the NRG Stadium (formerly Reliant Stadium), a Houston Texans home game, Texas Bowl,
Cross streets: Hearth Dr and Westridge St
City, St, Zip: Houston, Texas, 77054